lawn offers immediate stabilization of an industrial site,
avoiding significant loss of soil by wind or water erosion.
Eroded soil fills waterways and drainage
adverts, where costly clean outs is required once instant
lawn establishment has been achieved. The greatest portion
of instant lawns total weight is in the roots, making it a
perfect solution for soil erosion.
Lush instant lawn planted areas not only
provide aesthetic value to a residential or industrial site
but also provides an ideal surface for our children to play
How to Lay Instant Lawn
Instant lawn can be planted any time of the
year as long as irrigation is available. Instant lawn is typically
harvested into blocks and stacked on pallets.
Your instant lawn should be planted within 2
days after delivery.
Planting Instant Lawn
- Loosen the soil in the designated area to a depth of 50-100
- Remove all unwanted vegetation as well as stones, rocks
- Spread some fertilizer or compost over loosened area and
work or rake in lightly.
- Although we prefer compost as a natural organic to be
used, super phosphate is usually a good initial root booster.
- Make sure your area to be planted is level before planting
of instant lawn.
- Lay out lawn sod's tightly together on prepared area.
- Roll with a light roller to ensure good ground contact.
Watering Your Instant Lawn
Water thoroughly, water daily for the
first week, then every second day for the second week, thereafter
scale down to twice a week.
When To Mow Your Instant Lawn
Preferably do not mow within the first
two weeks after planting, thereafter your lawn can be mowed
to a height of 30-50 mm.
Never remove more than one third of the
lawn when mowing, once properly settled, your instant lawn
can be fertilized again with a good lawn fertilizer or compost
every 6-12 weeks during the growing season, to ensure a green